This was a very quick sketch from a Google photo of the Mexican Wolf (Lobo). Painting took about 40 minutes, mostly waiting for darks to dry.
A Younger Older Woman
- 35,683 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- Dog-A-Day Watercolor: Mexican Wolf (Lobo)
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- Scarecrow Watercolor
- Bliss Strip Cutter, Ebay, and the Waiting Game
- Oyster Sketches
- Trading ATCs: I'm hooked!
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- Red, White and Maryland Blue Crab Punch Needle Rug
- You Are My Sunshine
- Dyeing Wool Roving With Kool-Aid