Chance’s End is a group few know about. I’d like to help change that. Please watch and listen. You might see someone you want to dance with too.
A Younger Older Woman
- 33,535 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- How to Remove Interfacing From Reclaimed Wool Clothes
- Red, White and Maryland Blue Crab Punch Needle Rug
- Looking for a Challenge: Sketch a Day or Week
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- Hello? Is Anybody Out There?
- Alphabet Art: A Textile Collage Book (letter F)
- Dyeing Wool Roving With Kool-Aid
- Halloween Lapel Pins
- Halloween ATC's