My summer on Bailey Island had me painting and reading all things Maine. Linda Greenlaw brought Isle au Haut to my attention, and I came home with hundreds of photos of Maine’s lighthouses, coves, rocky shores, quaint towns, and myriad of lakes dotted with cozy cabins. Here’s one to start.
A Younger Older Woman
- 33,522 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- Hello? Is Anybody Out There?
- Red, White and Maryland Blue Crab Punch Needle Rug
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- Alphabet Art: A Textile Collage Book (letter F)
- Looking for a Challenge: Sketch a Day or Week
- Halloween Lapel Pins
- Teeth Rocks, A Journal Sketch
- Dyeing Wool Roving With Kool-Aid
- Crow Art