My summer on Bailey Island had me painting and reading all things Maine. Linda Greenlaw brought Isle au Haut to my attention, and I came home with hundreds of photos of Maine’s lighthouses, coves, rocky shores, quaint towns, and myriad of lakes dotted with cozy cabins. Here’s one to start.
The Real Me
- 39,908 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- Lucy and The Pumpkin: An Update
- A Knitting Husband Watercolor
- Bliss Strip Cutter, Ebay, and the Waiting Game
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- Banana Cranberry Cake (or: Cranabananaberry Cake!)
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- Another Santa Watercolor
- This will never work.
- The Stargazer and The Whale: A Punch Needle Rug