Chance’s End is a group few know about. I’d like to help change that. Please watch and listen. You might see someone you want to dance with too.
The Real Me
- 44,105 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- How to Reclaim Wool for Punch Needle and Hooked Projects
- Silkscreen for Cheapskates
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- How to Transfer a Rug Pattern onto Monks Cloth
- Knitting Idea: Teapot Yarn Holder
- Punch Needle, My New Best Friend
- Cheeseburger. Coke! No Pepsi. Watercolor
- How to Remove Interfacing From Reclaimed Wool Clothes
- Hello? Is Anybody Out There?