My summer on Bailey Island had me painting and reading all things Maine. Linda Greenlaw brought Isle au Haut to my attention, and I came home with hundreds of photos of Maine’s lighthouses, coves, rocky shores, quaint towns, and myriad of lakes dotted with cozy cabins. Here’s one to start.
The Real Me
- 45,628 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- Bliss Strip Cutter, Ebay, and the Waiting Game
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- Knitting Idea: Teapot Yarn Holder
- Dyeing Wool Roving With Kool-Aid
- How to Reclaim Wool for Punch Needle and Hooked Projects
- The Stargazer and The Whale: A Punch Needle Rug
- Glitter In My Mouth
- Watercolor: Take the class or buy the DVD?