My summer on Bailey Island had me painting and reading all things Maine. Linda Greenlaw brought Isle au Haut to my attention, and I came home with hundreds of photos of Maine’s lighthouses, coves, rocky shores, quaint towns, and myriad of lakes dotted with cozy cabins. Here’s one to start.
The Real Me
- 47,497 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- How to Transfer a Rug Pattern onto Monks Cloth
- Bliss Strip Cutter, Ebay, and the Waiting Game
- How to Remove Interfacing From Reclaimed Wool Clothes
- Rug Hooking Guild, and why I'll stick with punching.
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- Entrelac Knitting: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It.
- Peaches 2.0: How to properly ripen a peach.
- Dyeing Wool Roving With Kool-Aid
- "Bowled" Over With Laughter