My summer on Bailey Island had me painting and reading all things Maine. Linda Greenlaw brought Isle au Haut to my attention, and I came home with hundreds of photos of Maine’s lighthouses, coves, rocky shores, quaint towns, and myriad of lakes dotted with cozy cabins. Here’s one to start.
The Real Me
- 44,836 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- Bliss Strip Cutter, Ebay, and the Waiting Game
- A Craftsy Class: Sketching in Motion (#1)
- Halloween Lapel Pins
- Overstock vs. Joss and Main
- In Lieu of Watercolors
- Neighbors, Acorn Rain, and Freshly-Baked Gasoline
- Spider Pumpkin House
- Red, White and Maryland Blue Crab Punch Needle Rug
- Some days I just can't paint.