My summer on Bailey Island had me painting and reading all things Maine. Linda Greenlaw brought Isle au Haut to my attention, and I came home with hundreds of photos of Maine’s lighthouses, coves, rocky shores, quaint towns, and myriad of lakes dotted with cozy cabins. Here’s one to start.
The Real Me
- 48,695 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- Spider Pumpkin House
- Bliss Strip Cutter, Ebay, and the Waiting Game
- The Royal Paintbox's Paintbox
- Crushed Coke Watercolor
- How to Remove Interfacing From Reclaimed Wool Clothes
- Looking for a Challenge: Sketch a Day or Week
- How to Install A Weather Widget on Wordpress
- Halloween ATC's