My summer on Bailey Island had me painting and reading all things Maine. Linda Greenlaw brought Isle au Haut to my attention, and I came home with hundreds of photos of Maine’s lighthouses, coves, rocky shores, quaint towns, and myriad of lakes dotted with cozy cabins. Here’s one to start.
The Real Me
- 51,017 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- How to Transfer a Rug Pattern onto Monks Cloth
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- Bliss Strip Cutter, Ebay, and the Waiting Game
- Punch Needle or Punch Drunk?
- New Punch Needles. Don't Tell My Husband.
- Knitting Idea: Teapot Yarn Holder
- A Whimsical Garden Plant Exchange: A Really Good Idea
- How to Remove Interfacing From Reclaimed Wool Clothes