There’s a lake with a sandy beach near here, Lake James, which will probably be too busy and crowded for some quiet painting, but I’m headed out there today anyhow to see if I can get some sketches done. I painted this boat yesterday, an image off Google, in anticipation of today’s trek.
The Real Me
- 52,994 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- FINGERPAINTING (a class is born)
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- How to Remove Interfacing From Reclaimed Wool Clothes
- How to Transfer a Rug Pattern onto Monks Cloth
- Moving On
- And so it goes...
- Punch Needle, My New Best Friend
- Punch Needle with Wool Strips
- Tuna Can Pincushions
- Punch Needle Problem Solved