There’s a lake with a sandy beach near here, Lake James, which will probably be too busy and crowded for some quiet painting, but I’m headed out there today anyhow to see if I can get some sketches done. I painted this boat yesterday, an image off Google, in anticipation of today’s trek.
The Real Me
- 54,676 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- Overstock vs. Joss and Main
- How to Transfer a Rug Pattern onto Monks Cloth
- Tomatoes on the Vine Sketch
- Baby Owl Painting
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- How to Reclaim Wool for Punch Needle and Hooked Projects
- Mixing It Up With Punch Needle
- A Fawn in the Flowerbed
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- Shed Shopping