There’s a lake with a sandy beach near here, Lake James, which will probably be too busy and crowded for some quiet painting, but I’m headed out there today anyhow to see if I can get some sketches done. I painted this boat yesterday, an image off Google, in anticipation of today’s trek.
The Real Me
- 44,280 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- Silkscreen for Cheapskates
- Alphabet Art: A Textile Collage Book (letter T)
- How to Transfer a Rug Pattern onto Monks Cloth
- The Shops Are Closing!
- Happy Easter
- Cheeseburger. Coke! No Pepsi. Watercolor
- "Bowled" Over With Laughter
- A Craftsy Class: Sketching in Motion (#1)