There’s a lake with a sandy beach near here, Lake James, which will probably be too busy and crowded for some quiet painting, but I’m headed out there today anyhow to see if I can get some sketches done. I painted this boat yesterday, an image off Google, in anticipation of today’s trek.
The Real Me
- 56,121 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- Yet Another Addiction
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- Red, White and Maryland Blue Crab Punch Needle Rug
- You have GOT to be kidding!
- How to Transfer a Rug Pattern onto Monks Cloth
- A New Milestone
- More Cuff Stuff, and a tiny little rant.
- Joined the Army at 12
- Punch Needle, My New Best Friend
- Making a Sampler for Punch Needle and Hooking