There’s a lake with a sandy beach near here, Lake James, which will probably be too busy and crowded for some quiet painting, but I’m headed out there today anyhow to see if I can get some sketches done. I painted this boat yesterday, an image off Google, in anticipation of today’s trek.
The Real Me
- 55,651 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- How to Remove Interfacing From Reclaimed Wool Clothes
- Silkscreen for Cheapskates
- Soldered Bookmarks
- Bliss Strip Cutter, Ebay, and the Waiting Game
- Punch Needle with Wool Strips
- Overstock vs. Joss and Main
- Entrelac Knitting: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It.
- The Pumpkin Cat