There’s a lake with a sandy beach near here, Lake James, which will probably be too busy and crowded for some quiet painting, but I’m headed out there today anyhow to see if I can get some sketches done. I painted this boat yesterday, an image off Google, in anticipation of today’s trek.
The Real Me
- 55,150 hits
Looking For Something?
I welcome all COMMENTS at the end of each post.I would love to hear from other artists, photographers, writers, needleworkers, and anyone who would like to exchange ideas, cards, and friendship. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Chronicles of Patsye
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make a Punch Needle Threader
- Punch Needle Problem Solved
- How to Transfer a Rug Pattern onto Monks Cloth
- Entrelac Knitting: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It.
- Knitting Idea: Teapot Yarn Holder
- Spider Pumpkin House
- Murray's Mill Harvest Folk Festival
- Bliss Strip Cutter, Ebay, and the Waiting Game
- Chicks Painting Chickadees
- Ahab's Wife, My Favorite Book